Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Great development!

I've loved the story overall, even as it has been made less silly here and there, but more mature in the matter that it has a vague point compared to when it started with no point. I still love the internet speak that has carried throughout otherwise. Now to have the three evils' powers combined, I'm sure it will lead to quite the finale.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Good sh*t.

Well played, but now where is that same users response on this submission? XD

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Nice.

Definitely good as always and that definitely explains the outfits of Stanford and Deimos, the resurrection of Jesus, and why the glasses changed on the agents in the later episodes. Again, great job. :]

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

Pretty hard.

I would say it's almost unplayable, but it is well designed, and I do love the title music. :>

Punch Tom Out Punch Tom Out

POW! <3

Become one of the most popular internet people just for making a place to post flash videos, will you? *punch, punch*

Really though, well coded, and made.

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

Hey.

You know Steve wouldn't want something like this to be done. He wouldn't hate an animal for killing. Do you know how much he cares for animals? I find it offensive that you would do something like this. You are a disgrace to make a "game" such as this.

mario is eval! mario is eval!

Nice.

Perfect theme song for if Mario had an evil counter part or if Mario got super pissed and got some serious revenge. XD

mariomusicmaker1 responds:

LOLZ Like your thinking

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Awesome Renewel

It sounds so much more excellent than before. I'm loving this. Keep your awesome stuff rockin'! A truly enjoyable tune.

Goukisan responds:

enjoyable is all i can ask for, thanks.

ULTIMATE POWER RANGERS ULTIMATE POWER RANGERS

This brings back memories

I remember the original show myself. It also had a great opening song, especially with all the riffs and stuff. It sounded awesome. This sounds pretty good too. Though a few seconds after the song ends I hear a "Go"